Hotel Momentum, formerly known as the Point Hotel, is now shining in a new splendour after its extensive refurbishment – it also offers a unique new mix of activities. A business trip, an activity holiday or a family vacation, Hotel Momentum is the ideal starting point for all your individual plans.
The 'Momentum' is located in an easy accessible yet very quiet area in Anif, close to Salzburg in Austria – with quick highway access and just 10 minutes away from the airport and the centre of Salzburg.
- Hotel Momentum is located on the southern outskirts of Salzburg, in the midst of green countryside. All rooms offer a stunning view of the surrounding landscape.
- It is just 10 minutes away from the airport and the city centre and 15 minutes away from the trade fair ground (direct motorway connection), in the prominent suburb of Anif to the south of Mozart's city.
- All rooms, suites and family apartments got an unobstructed view of the surrounding countryside and the stunning mountain backdrop, also they are all equipped with modern wireless Internet, as well as a balcony, shower/WC, hairdryer, cable TV, telephone, minibar and safe.
- As a fully-equipped event location for conferences and meetings, we offer you 4 conference rooms with a capacity of up to 200 people, including catering.
- Tennis fans can choose from 8 outdoor sand courts and 6 indoor courts. Gerald Mandl and his fitness coaches are looking forward to compiling a personalized training programm just for you.
- The climbing hall that measures around 500m² is a real El Dorado for all ambitious climbers as well as those who are still in training.
- High safety levels - the fall-protection floors and belay machines – which means you do not need a belay partner!
- Younger visitors can look forward to the real highlight of our hotel: the indoor children's play area for kids between 2 and 12 years of age, with an area of approx. 500m².
- With its elegant spa area and the exclusive swimming biotope with expansive relaxation meadow, Hotel Momentum offers a wonderful opportunity for unwinding and letting your gaze wander across the breathtaking mountain landscape.
- Italian influence in the Salzburg region. In selecting the name “anniva” for our restaurant, we are gone back to our roots. Believing that the name “Anif” is Celtic-Illyrian in origin and dates from the year 788. In those times, the settlement was known as “anniva”.
- Our friendly, bright and sunny winter garden offers you a magnificent fragrant breakfast buffet that early-risers can enjoy from 6:30. The evening menu that comes with half board is also served here. In the Italian ambience of 'anniva', our á la carte restaurant, you can spoil yourself with our Mediterranean specialities, fresh fish and frutti di mare, home-made pizza and pasta as well as selected wines. The “anniva team” is looking forward to meeting you!
- The Hotel Momentum bar is always a lively place, in the truest sense of the word. In stylish ambiance and with a nice glass of wine or a cocktail, it's easy to make new friends and enjoy the last of the day in typical Austrian “Gemütlichkeit”.
- The panorama terrace, which is in protection from sun and wind, really lives up to its name. Come and get a taste of ... wonderful Italian and local specialities, selected wines and of course the gorgeous view of the Untersberg, Watzmann and other surrounding mountains.
- Hotel Momentum offers complimentary access to broadband WiFi in all of its public areas and rooms.
- Our hotel offers 150 outdoor parking spaces complimentary in order to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.